Wednesday 25 September 2013

Cover for Thursday 26th and Friday 27th September

I am really sorry to miss your final lessons before work experience. However I have left you plenty to be working through. If you get stuck I have made lots of crib sheets for you to refer to. They are stuck up around the room. "How do I tackle the Save for Me poster?" was the most asked question last lesson and completing all the questions on assignment 3 of unit 2 instead of only doing 2b was the biggest waste of someone's time. Read the overview sheet- it tells you which bits to do and which bits to miss out. Work your way through the assignments. Remember all of unit 2 needs to be completed by end of Friday and you really should be well in to unit 1. Any issues e-mail me eday6512@ocnmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment